A Spectacle Blind Flange is a pressure-retaining plate with one solid end and one open end connected with a web or tie bar.
- Size: 1/2” to 60”, DN 12mm to DN 1500mm
- Pressure class: Class 150 to Class 2,500, PN 2.5 to PN 250
- Facing: RF / RTJ
A spectacle flange is a specialty flange made of two metal discs attached in the middle by a small section of steel. Spectable flanges get their name because they look like a pair of reading glasses, or spectacles. Spectacle flanges, also known as spectacle blind flanges, are most commonly used on piping systems that need to be separated regularly or where the flow through the systems is regularly stopped. One end of the spectacle flange is solid, while the other end has a hole in the center. The spectacle flange can be rotated to place either the solid or hollow end within the pipe system, thereby opening or closing the flow.
For pipe Flanges-regularly seperated for isolation, maintenance or reasons, a spectacle extrudes Solution. Typically, spec blinds was mounted in the open position so-your flow pipe operates and is normally. Blinds is mounted onto one of the $number so is need to isolate a, it ' s easy!
Advantages of Spectacle Flanges
- Spectacle flanges require no welding for installation
- Spectacle flanges from Sunny Steel Flange have a wide range of pressure tolerances
- Sunny Steel will manufacture spectacle flanges to your specifications
Dimensions of spectacle blinds according to ASME B16.48
1. Spectacle blind 2.Flanges 3.Gaskets 4.Stud bolts
Spectical blind flange classes
- 150# RF Flange Rating
- 300# RF Flange Rating
- 600# RF Flange Rating
- 900# RF Flange Rating
Keywrods: Spectacle Blind Flanges, Spectacle Blind Flange, Spectacle Flanges, Spectacle Blind Flanges manufactory